Diamond K Precision Machine & Gunsmithing

Does anyone have a phone # or email for Diamond K Precision Machine & Gunsmithing?

From the FAQ

Is there a reputable, competent, Thompson gunsmith I can send my semi or full auto Tommy to for work, modifications, or tweaking?

Diamond K/Paul Krogh

pkNOSPAM@gwe.net **Remove NO SPAM

1390 East 7th Street

Delta, CO 81416

970-874-5750

PK is expensive, but his work is meticulous. His price is worth every penny to me and many on these boards. His knowledge of the Thompson problems and his machine work is not matched by anyone. If you have a Thompson, PK IS the Thompson doctor.

Pk worked on my W.H. M1 last March 2003 & I haven't had any problems with it. I had "LOT" of problems before he went thru the gun & correct all the problems. It is in G.I. specs now & is well worth it!

Brent

I do appreciate the kind words, thanks. May I offer a thought on “expensive”.

Expensive is when the cost to product ratio is high, such as paying $30k for primers that usually sell for $25. It’s also paying $20 for primers that have been wet and don’t work like they should.

I try very had to insure that my customers get real value for ever penny sent, and they only spend what is actually required to produce a first rate job.

FWIW

I do appreciate the kind words, thanks. May I offer a thought on “expensive”.

Expensive is when the cost to product ratio is high, such as paying $30k for primers that usually sell for $25. It’s also paying $20 for primers that have been wet and don’t work like they should.

I try very had to insure that my customers get real value for ever penny sent, and they only spend what is actually required to produce a first rate job.

FWIW

"Quality isn't expensive, it's priceless."

author unkown