Amazon.com Joins Forces With Gun Control Group!

Amazon.com Joins Forces with Gun Control Group

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon.com Joins Forces with Gun Control Group- (12/17)

National

Amazon.com, the online superstore, has united with the anti-gun movement this holiday season.

Amazon.com is promoting the Million Mom March, a group known for its support of strict gun control laws and regulations. It will give five percent of every sale to the organization when visitors access AmazonÆs website through the Million Mom March site.

In 2001, the Million Mom March joined the Brady Campaign and the Brady Center to become the largest grassroots, non-partisan, anti-gun organization.

Since then, the group has supported many anti-gun proposals, such as New Jersey Assembly Bill 3942, which was proposed to outlaw the sale of .50 caliber or larger firearms including muzzleloaders. Fortunately for sportsmen, the bill was withdrawn in January. Similar legislation has been introduced in California, Illinois, New York and Virginia.

The Million Mom March also strongly opposed Senate Bill 1805, a congressional bill that would have protected firearm and ammunition manufacturers, distributors, dealers, and importers from frivolous lawsuits brought by victims of gun abusers.

Take Action! Sportsmen across the nation should contact Amazon.com and educate them about the Million Mom MarchÆs goals to impose unnecessary gun control laws that threaten the rights of law abiding sportsmen and shooters. Contact President Jeff Bezos, Amazon.com, Inc. 1200 12th Ave. South Suite, 1200, Seattle, Washington 98144. Phone (206) 266-1000.

U.S. SportsmenÆs Alliance, 801 Kingsmill Parkway, Columbus, OH 43229

Phone: (614) 888-4868 Fax: (614) 888-0326

Doug Jeanneret, Director of Communications: djeanneret@ussportsmen.org

Beth Ruth, Associate Director of Communications: bruth@ussportsmen.org

So, I'm guessing that the MMM is simply lying about the "donation" aspect of their "relationship" with amazon. com (MMM amazon donation claim). I suspect they're just one of 900,00 amazon "associates" that receive referral fees for directing traffic to amazon.com: Amazon Associates Program

What we need is a good hacker (speak up) who knows how to plant the prong on these assholes. Legal like, such as sending them tons of email, at the click of a single button.

I have seen it done and its really nasty.

What a bunch of freaks.

Now John jr, that's the nicest thing I heard you say in a while! A good hacker would be the best. I know we have a few computer geeks here also. Come on, let us know.

I also say, we start a "Million Individual Legal Firearms" march, or MILF's. And rally at the same time as the MMM's. I can see the news now "MMM is followed by MILFS". I hope they don't think it's the "Mom's I'd Like to F*ck" march. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/laugh.gif http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/laugh.gif http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

QUOTE (catnipman @ Dec 24 2004, 08:26 PM)
So, I'm guessing that the MMM is simply lying about the "donation" aspect of their "relationship" with amazon. com (MMM amazon donation claim). I suspect they're just one of 900,00 amazon "associates" that receive referral fees for directing traffic to amazon.com: Amazon Associates Program

So we need to set up a link thru the NRA.... Guess who would make more money.....

ZBigDaddy, that's an outstanding idea! NRA could rake in a bunch of money for basically doing nothing.

To further that idea, maybe Nick should become an associate too, and obtain some funding for this site!

QUOTE (LIONHART @ Dec 24 2004, 04:10 PM)

Take Action! Sportsmen across the nation should contact Amazon.com and educate them about the Million Mom MarchÆs goals to impose unnecessary gun control laws that threaten the rights of law abiding sportsmen and shooters. Contact President Jeff Bezos, Amazon.com, Inc. 1200 12th Ave. South Suite, 1200, Seattle, Washington 98144. Phone (206) 266-1000.

Jeff Bezos is the President of Amazon.com

Sig, you have a great talent for writting. Maybe you could draft a letter that we all could use to send to this Jeff guy. If he would start getting tons of letters with the same tone, maybe he'll see some very dim light. Of course it could be that train barreling down on him.