Relic Thompson Found

nice piece of history there..

now the devine ad to read:

FOR SALE: one original cond as dropped by american force's mi thompson. it was run over by michael wittman's tiger tank #007 at the battle of salerno,

was found later in the mud with the original issued 30 round magazine atached to it{well rusted to it}we would not want to remove for fear of hurting the originality,however we accept no responsibility if the mag still has ammo in it...{to the ultimate buyer if it doe's.>we will need $500.00 extra for the vintage 43-44 year date rounds"

now for the best deal the price>$64,687.99 not included is shipping handling and a box crate to ship..

how many can brag a original gun in original cond.with original finish under rust and pit's.with original wood to boot..driven over by mike's tank...before the hurricane fighter's got to him...and possibly could have been handled by mike before he tossed it to the way side and drove over it..

BREAKING NEW'S>we have just found out a d.n.a. sample maybe inside the mechanism. if found send us another check..amount the choice is your's..wink!

yep thing's we like to see...

i'd like to get a pair for the fireplace.

take care,ron

better steel in the war year's.........they knew how to make good gun's...

machined rec.versus ppsh-41 stamped rec.

however the russkie's did the best they could under combat condition's..considering the plant was being straffed and bombed later.

however later on the germans had the same condition's under the g-43 k-43 production..at the concentration camp's..another part of history for another time. take car,ron

This is a WWII website - and quoting them "This is the best relic example of this weapon we've seen."

WTF?? The are a few cards short of a full deck!

QUOTE (Arthur Fliegenheimer @ Aug 7 2005, 06:59 PM)
Perhaps they consider a "relic" as something that has to be dug up like a bone or a piece of pottery.

Correct you are Arty... Guess I and one other are the only metal detectorist in this group....

I love the site. I'm glad someone somewhere can restore these artifacts, without having to destroy the receivers.