FG42 Type 1 in May 14th RIA auction

What you mean we have nobody here for 250 g for a gun..That is so bad.. They can sell off five of something else they own and BUY IT right.That is what i would do for something rare. But it hurts so bad.R.K.

P.S. i sold this russky pair for 15 g 15 years ago today easy 30 g.so eight pair will do it.

oh yeah have the eight pair first.

it will be easy sell stock...

post-504-0-67570500-1615496215_thumb.jpg

What you mean we have nobody here for 250 g for a gun..That is so bad.. They can sell off five of something else they own and BUY IT right.That is what i would do for something rare. But it hurts so bad.R.K.

P.S. i sold this russky pair for 15 g 15 years ago today easy 30 g.so eight pair will do it.

Dang it Colt...you're giving me ideas. I've had my eye on the FG-42 for years. Heck, I could even afford to buy it now without selling anything. But my wife would kill me if she found out where the money went!

Damn, if that lower's scope is original POSP 9x42 from that gun, the scope adds 2 grand to the gun.

Nice pieces though, you should have kept at least one of them. Unless you have 3rd one laying around ;)

Looks sweet, I bet it shoots the same. However, I find those rubber eye rests quite terrible on all scopes as they restrict my view past the scope. But they are definitely useful when aiming towards the sun to shade you from the direct flare. But they look cool and that is what counts ;)

I am happy with it it is my 21st Drag.Some will say its not because of the non machine rec. More like a Romanian PSL.Here is a pic of the Son and Grandson of Dragunov. I still have the award that i got from the son.

I always enjoyed the history..

I had a MILITARY Original PSL. The Ser. is far better in fit, finish, and receiver thickness. Well back to the 42. and who buys it here. R.K.

post-504-0-53780300-1615757432_thumb.jpg