1927 A3

Indeed. i went to the range with a bunch of different ammo for two different trainers. Neither liked the same kind. But i was pleased to note that one of them did better with the cheap stuff than it did with the high dollar stuff. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif Does that have a compensator? Just that I generally find lead bullets better in .22, and standard velocity, not high. But mine are bolt guns, not exactly the same color beast.

Sounds like a fun rifle. An acquaintance in England was looking at getting a .22 Thompson. Oddly, they have no restriction on barrel length. On the other hand, apparently they can't own one at all in .45 ACP, regardless of barrel length.

I've had 2 of the A3 guns. Both that I had worked the best on the cheap bulk ammo from who ever. I would buy at 10k rounds ata time. Lead bullet standard .22 long rifle. Very little jamming or problems. The only time I recall a problem was with I think it was Winchester ammo. Both of mine had the compensator on them.

Great for plinking away! I may even look for another for the wifey to play with. Or a .22 FA for her.