Uzi

Robert Henley

i paid $13,000 NIB with tons of mags 1.5 years ago....they seem to have been slow sellers lately and the market has no shortage...ive seen bolt guns for $10,000 range....others $12-13k like you said.....not many selling for $14k+ and $15,200 is Mini uzi terrirory

I have recently stopped buying for one simple reason. I am tired of waiting a year with someone else holding my product. I think demand will pick back up when wait times go back down. If wait times stay the same or increase, sellers will have a harder time finding buyers.

I don't think it has anything to do with cost. Plenty of cheap or easy money out here.

Eric

I have recently stopped buying for one simple reason. I am tired of waiting a year with someone else holding my product. I think demand will pick back up when wait times go back down. If wait times stay the same or increase, sellers will have a harder time finding buyers.

I don't think it has anything to do with cost. Plenty of cheap or easy money out here.

Eric

Transfer as an individual, the times are much faster. Last suppressor I transferred for a customer was just over five months and that includes the time taken for me to order the suppressor, have it transferred and shipped to my location. Customer's paperwork was not started until after the suppressor was delivered to me.

Eric

Transfer as an individual, the times are much faster. Last suppressor I transferred for a customer was just over five months and that includes the time taken for me to order the suppressor, have it transferred and shipped to my location. Customer's paperwork was not started until after the suppressor was delivered to me.

My check was cashed June or July for the UZI, MP40 and 2 WH 28's I will post the minute I get the stamps. I used my trust.

Eric

Eric

My check was cashed June or July for the UZI, MP40 and 2 WH 28's I will post the minute I get the stamps. I used my trust.

Eric

The suppressor I used as an example was the customer's first NFA purchase, went through without a hitch.

ain't got any faster for me, in 9 days I will be sitting at 14 months....

I also am in the "not buying anything anymore" camp as I am tired of waiting this long on something

ive always got my NFA items exactly when the charts on NFA Tracker said.....follow their graph and when the time comes im within a week of everyone else getting theirs....8x's now ....this past time i was a week or so ahead of the chart

sorry to hear about 14 months....hopefully its a suppressor and not a FA....at least for me the suppressors arent a big deal...more of just something different to shoot vs a new gun.....

i keep adding to my trust.....i do think the govt. is making trusts painful so you will switch.....cant think of another explanation when looking at the graphs seeing individuals down to 4 months while trusts at 11-12

ain't got any faster for me, in 9 days I will be sitting at 14 months....

I also am in the "not buying anything anymore" camp as I am tired of waiting this long on something

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

geefal

Perhaps you should give ATF a call to make sure your gun is pending rather than lost.

A local shooter waited 12 months only to find out his paper work was lost.

Jim C