Holmby Hills Thompsons

Not a fan of how they stack your stuff to do inventory, but if that's how they were stacked in the house, so be it. Doing a quick count, I see the problem.....someone stole at least 500 guns, since there are nowhere near a 1000 in the photos? All the beltfeds and other assault revolvers must still be inside? All the stacks of .17hmr must be a great threat to public safety? 50K bond for owning a .50 cal? In the hood I see bonds of 25k or less for actually shooting someone....and hitting them. It will be an interesting case to watch.

Best case scenario is that some poor sculptor will get $300,000.00 to turn all these into an anti-gun sculpture on the campus of Berkley or Stamford.

Owners will never see them again.

This is at best fuzzy. If he has been suspected of violations of Federal law, BATFE would have conducted the raid. Instead it was carried out by local the PD with the BATFE on hand to catalogue the guns. That means he probably is accused of violating some Peoples' Republic of California statute.

lot more to this story.

Seems to be a family spat in that the daughters living with the guy were about to change their names to his and the gal who owned the home was their mother.

Apparently he moved another gal in the house recently

You can kinda' take it from there.

Yes he had an 01 FFL, know two guys who done business with him over Gunbroker auctions

As far as I know, this isn't Federal, it's all over Cali Cops alledging crap, making drama for the cameras

• Upvote 1