3d printed magwell for Glock Magazines

I'm doing the basic research for building a semi-auto sten kit I recently bought off another collector and I recently saw a file on another hobby I have for a 3d-printed magwell that allows you to convert the sten over to using hi-cap Glock magazines.

Has anyone used such a modification or heard of this? My 3d printer is scheduled to be delivered this week and I intend to use it to fabricate a lot of non-pressure bearing parts for this kit (its missing a lot of parts and probably why I got it for such a low price) and to be honest, not many Sten Mags are being made today...

Bruce
(be nice folks, its my first post on the forum) :)

Id ask the simple question of...why?

No offense but Glock 33 round mags cost $35-$45 each and STEN mags run $10-$15 depending on where you look. There are a metric shit ton of STEN mags in the world so they arent hard to get ahold of.

STEN Guns can be fun and parts are cheap/plentiful. I suggest going over to Strum and looking around as youll find what you need/want. Put up a post under the WTB section asking for STEN mags. Im sure youll find all you want.

Good luck with your build

• 3 months later...