Sportsman Guide L Drums

I checked online on my order for the WWll Thompson L Drum part #HX5A1-92953. It said that it had been canceled. I guess that I won't be getting one for Christmas now. Has anyone checked on their order? If not, maybe you should. Thanks...TheTodd

http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/soapbox.gif

I ordered mine 11/6 and was number 276 on the list.I just checked and the order is still valid with an expected ship date of 12/30.

Maybe you should call them for an explanation as to why your order was cancelled.

I was told they would have enough drums to fill the backorder list.It seems as though they are only getting as many as they have orders for.A bit strange,unless they don't want to buy more than they have immediate sales for.

Good luck!

Bruce.

Ok, now I'm scared. I have my emails acknowledging my request to extend the backorder. When I look up my order status, it said, order not on file. I haven't called yet, but does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Just called Sportman's guide-my two are still backordered until 12/30/05. I placed the order on 08/01/05.

Ok, I had to make a phone call to confirm my backorder is still active. Everything is fine. Apparently, their webpage search didn't work for me. So if you are have problems getting your status from the web page, be sure to give them a call instead.

Sgt: F.Y.I., The Sportsman's guide order checker on their site will only show orders placed within the last 30 days so if you ordered before then you must call them to check on the status your order. I will wait till the end of the year and see if these babies come through, wouldn't even care to speculate if or when it will happen, will be ecstatic if it does. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Mike Hammer