Wh 100 Round Drum

I have just recently been offered 4 West Hurley production 100 round drums mint in the original boxes (or so the guy says, I have yet to see them). They have not been "fixed" yet so they most likely do not work. Was wondering what it would cost to have them worked over and what I should offer the guy. I see "C" drums (not Colt) for sale around $1200-$1400, but was wondering what they actually sell for. Thanks!

-George R.

OBI

I purchased one for $1,000.00 - sent to Merle and spent around $250.00 and now have a working drum. A lot of money, but it works in my 21.

Even if the high cap ban law sunsets the question is, will someone make a 100 rd drum? AO screwed it up the last time, and Kahr, if true to form could only screw it up better.

I agree, the WH 50 rd. drums will go down in price if kahr offers their 50 rd drums to the public. If no one makes a drum in 50 or 100 rds. I cant see where the price would change.

Has anyone even seen one of the new 50 rd Kahr drums which they offer for export or Law enforcement only? I have never seen a comment on quality of the new kahr drums. Most of the Kahr 10 rd drums don't even fit a gun without sizing the rails on the drum. Even Richardson notes this in his catalog.

I feel we will see the sunset in September then after the election a new bill which will address hi cap mags pass.

$178 from Numrich to our local LEO about a year ago. L drum workmanship was top notch. Feel was wonderful. Great finish, and flawless in every respect--except that it wouldn't work. PK tuned it up with some minor adjustments, and it works fine now. Not sure how long it sat on their shelves, or when it was made. My guess was in the 80's, but hard to say.