7.62x25mm Sten Magazines

Mags have been SOLD

Two original 9mm Sten magazines that were converted to accommodate the longer 7.62x25mm Tokarev cartridge. These were converted and sold by Wise Lite Arms a few years ago. They allowed the convertion to 7.62x25 without changing the Sten magazine housing. Two magazines $70.00 plus $10.00 shipping.
PM message if interested, sold as a pair.
picture here

No, just commercially altered Sten mags to fire 7.62x25 without changing the mag well.

All Chinese 7.62 Stens I have seen had a PPS43 mag well and used PPS43 mags.

I suspect you are referring to the Canadian contract Chinese Sten MK II that used a Sten mag well and were marked 7.62? I have never been able to find what magazines they could have possibly used to accommodate 7.62x25 rounds and fit in the Sten mag well.

Yep, thats the one. I have a Long Branch with Chinese 7.6mm markings. I also havent found an original mag but heard the Chinese cut the rib out of the back and welded a new plate on the back.

That is how these mags were altered.

I had a Chinese conversion kit that used the PPS43 mag well, I tried it on my Mk II Sten, but the recoil was quite harsh and I didn't want to damage the receiver; so I didn't use it a lot.