I Need Some Help With My Lips

Does anyone know where I can get "that thing" I was told about a long time ago that fixes messed up feedlips on the 20 and 30 round mags? Seems to me that there was something like a thingy that you first removed the floor plate, spring and follower and put this device in and smacked it with a hammer. I am sorry for being vauge, but its been a long time.

Anyone?

Jr

Glen Whittenberger makes and sells them. Any one have his address? I know he used to advertise them in the TCA newsletter. They are called magazine anvils and I think they are $50.00 each Edited by Chopper28

John Jr.

As of a couple of months ago, the following information was still good:

GlenHWhittenberger@aol.com

Glen Whittenberger

5540 Wright Dr.

Troy, Mi 48098

(248 ) 879-5511

20 & 30 Round Magazine Anvils

Makes feed lips the correct radius and distance apart.

$50.00 each

$ 5.00 S & H

Hope that helps.............

Best Regards

Randy

Glen may be in the process of moving. Don't hold me to that, but I know he is building a house and moving as soon as it's finished. That's all I have to say 'bout that.

I ordered one several months ago - found that he is slow in answering the E mails. I would send him a check with some for postage - he responded by return mail with the anvil.

By the way it works great!

I tried emailing Glen, and my email will not go through. It states that the email address is too long. Is there another? John Jr, if you find anything out, will you post it here? Thanks! Edited by LIONHART