Vintage Weapons Prices

...and my wife wonders why I stare in hatred at any Prius with California license plates moving into Vegas and screwing up my state.

There are a few more requirements for California as well

-California annual snowflake tax of $1200, payable only in person from 9-9:01 AM on alternating Tuesday’s of months that have 31 days

-social justice tax: 15,000 Chinese Yuan per year because California is basically communist anyway so why not just use communist money

Other licenses and taxes include:

-license to get a license: self explanatory...you need to be licensed to get a license

-safe storage of underwear license: submit to a bi-annual inspection to make sure your underwear are properly folded and put away

-scary gun tax: tax on guns that look scary...they are all taxed

-submit to an annual psych evaluation where you are questioned about why you like firearms instead of just having an Etsy shop like everyone else

-you need to own a Prius

...and my wife wonders why I stare in hatred at any Prius with California license plates moving into Vegas and screwing up my state.

I avoid Prius cars as I ride a motorcycle, and those drivers are usually distracted and will straight-up end your life with a sudden right-turn to pick up their pineapple vape oil.

• Upvote 1