Any opinions on this M3 for sale?

Yes, that search works (thanks) but I would hope the Category Filter Machine Gun would work also, generally, but it doesn't pick up these 2 examples.

I figured $12.5-$14.5 would have been tops. Taken a couple dedicated idiots to be separated from their money like this.

At these kind of prices maybe I should sell my M3 and pile of stuff if a POS M3 are pulling $17.7+

Now up to almost $19K Wow. My only guess is people are seeing the only other one for sale with a starting bid of $35K and they assume $20K is reasonable for this one given the defects... Who knows.

If that's the driving force, then this guy owes the $35k guy a thank you card when this is finished. :)

These two idiots have bid it up to $20,950 and it's still going.

For that kind of money you could buy an Uzi and take your change in Stens, well maybe just one Sten and a pile of magazines for each

I've had all the entertainment I can stand for one evening. I'm going to bed.

That seller's had a pretty good week. He sold that Ingram M6 for $8125 a few days ago and now this insanity

If that POS M3 sold for $20,950 then mine should easily be worth $30,000 given what it is and if I added in all the parts, mags, accessories....be pushing $40,000

Idiots in ever hobby but I have a feeling that with the stock market tanking like it is, more and more non gun people will be buying machine guns for ways to invest money. Sadly they should do some research before spending that much

If that POS M3 sold for $20,950 then mine should easily be worth $30,000 given what it is and if I added in all the parts, mags, accessories....be pushing $40,000

Idiots in ever hobby but I have a feeling that with the stock market tanking like it is, more and more non gun people will be buying machine guns for ways to invest money. Sadly they should do some research before spending that much

Yep, about sums it up.