Tommy Gun Collectibles LLC - Yes I am still alive

Hello everyone, I want to apologize for going radio silent for the past little bit, thank you to all of you that have reached out to make sure I am ok and yes I am fine. I have been very frustrated as I am sure many of you have been over this Covid 19 nonsense we are all living through. I am not sure if everyone is fully aware that I am Canadian living up here in Canada and have my Tommy Gun business in a building I own down in Corry PA. The building is under full renovation down to the bare walls and floors and being rebuilt to it’s original time period (1930). This full renovation means I do not even have a bathroom yet so during the reno's I have had to lay off my 2 guys, I was going down there every weekend trying to keep the business going as best as I could alone during the reno's. As soon as the virus appeared, I got stuck on this side of the border and with no employees working I am dead in the water, I cannot pack, ship or do anything. My April catalog is still awaiting to be finished and sent out but of course that is again waiting on the border to re-open. I have a number of customers waiting on orders to be picked and shipped out as well and again, stuck. I have also been off work (my regular job) since early April and just getting back last week a few days and really starting next week but doing training and re-working our shop to accept some new equipment (our company has purchased another company) and this will all switch over in June. This has kept my mind off the misery of not being able to run the gun business, I am keeping my fingers, toes, eyes and anything else I can cross, crossed, with hopes the border will open sometime in June and I can get on with everything. Looking at the calendar I see it is drawing closer to July when my 3rd catalog (COLT Era Items) should be out and I have not put out the last WW2 Era catalog so I will have to see what I do and I will let everyone know soon. If anyone has any questions, feel free to call or text me – 416-937-1132 and everyone waiting on items please just hang on this craziness should be clearing up soon (I hope).

Once again sorry for the radio silence, I got into a depressed funk but I will double my efforts once I am over the border again. I will have the shop up and running with some employees by the end of the summer and it will then be very simple to have anything purchased, packed and shipped the same day as well I will get my equipment up and running again and will be doing repairs & re-finishing of Thompson’s. This along with full magazine (stick and drum) repairs for everyone (I am having tooling built to do all the repairs), I will also have my tanks set up to do metal bluing and parkerising along with all the wood finishing I do for my Thompson customers. Thanks again to all my customers and many friends I have developed through this business and I will be back up and running again soon!!! I will also be at Knob Creek this fall (as long as the machine gun shoot is still going to happen), I now have a permanent spot in a tent just outside of the doors to the range store across from the food vendor. I will have many tables with allot of product with me so drop by and say hello and if anyone needs anything when we are getting close to Oct, let me know and I will bring it along with me for you. Regards, and everyone keep safe. Richard

Everyone will be glad to see your post and know you are OK. "This too shall soon pass," so hang in there. We look forward to you resuming your Thompson business later this year.

Robert

I second that.