Signed Book By Roger Cox

Unless it is a library version that has had the back serial numbers ripped out by some collector on an austerity program. Unless that library is the Library Of Congress, or the New York Public Library, I am not sure what local libraries even have this book on their shelves?

Arthur,

try " inter-library loan", there are about 35 of these books in libraies across the country. Your local will get it on loan for you.

elsewhere, but show me where there is a $50 version, that still has its cover

Your talking about the book as an object here. That's fine, I understand that, and to collectors, the market will reflect the price.

Same with my first edition Dracula, I look at it more then just a book but an actual object.

But I'm looking at the Cox book as pure research info. This should be available at a different market, just like published scientific papers, which I also use.

Take care, Zamm

Cox would need to add additional info in order for the reissue to make sense, and dollars. With the advent of Hill's book, there is not much call for a 2nd addition Cox book, since there are still copies available to collectors provided they don't wince at the price.

John Jr,

When the Cox book came out (you were 7?), your mom might have read it to you as a bedtime story. Apparently it gave you nightmares. You now go through life haunted by an image of a Colt TSMG. The only cure is to sleep with the book under your pillow. So you better keep your copy.

charlie steen from sarco fame owns the right's he bought it from roger,he has all the pages,note's,and printing plates,i think he has no intention of reprinting it at this time,

what you guys think i know nothin huh???

{if you only knew wink!!}

also rogers problems stemmed from a deal with j-steet in calif,importing guns from tula,the initial's on the man was c.f....roger did the time,the others paid a fine.......nuff said.i give roger credit he did at the time what nobody else was doing.................

a salute to him...............and yes i knew him personally...

and the rest is history..............

and john you tell me to get help..........i just read the post you posted to arthur in reply...........with all the colt's.............burp!!!!

i made a appointment for you friday at 6:00am.............i will pay the fee............wink!! have fun with this stuff guys..........and you to john.............."who loves ya baby" kojak

take care,ron

QUOTE (PK. @ Jan 22 2004, 10:33 AM)
Ron; those J st. initails- C.F. or E.F. ?

pk its e.f.threw in the {c} to see who was observant,i can see and know you are,we can never fool a man who works magic on the hur-lee's...........

takecare, and have a safe and profitable 2004.........ron

QUOTE (LIONHART @ Jan 22 2004, 11:59 AM)
Colt21a, Charlie sold the rights to an unknown buyer about two years ago. Perhaps someday the Cox Book will be reprinted.

if thats true the new guy had to at least pay $10,000.00 funny that was about the same time he bought the ammo room from curtis earl................i made a offer,but charlie's rep./agent beat me to it..oh well at least they went to a nice guy..............take care,ron/colt21a

yep p.k. its funny who you come across in this life of tommygun's...........but its still fun...............take care ron

and to think goldwater.......had a chance to buy a thompson..and said price too high........back in the eightie's..........{true story}