Buzzy ain't gonna last forever. I suspect they are cloning a body double, but I don't know if that will work? I suspect everyone on the SC short list is having stories and dossiers fabricated about them which will make the Kavanaugh hearing look like small claims court. This game will be for all the marbles and when the liberals loose there will be large scale chaos.

If Congress passes a restrictive gun bill, basically anything beyond universal background checks, and if the President signs it (neither of which are all that likely despite the clamor) the first thing that will happen is that the attorneys general of at least a third of the states will sue to have it overturned. This will launch a legal battle in several, if not every Federal District Court. At least one of those courts will issue an injunction putting the law on hold. Whichever way each of those judges decide, the losers will file an appeal. The Appellate Courts will eventually rule, some one way some the other. Given the language of Heller and that they are bound by precedent most will probably side with gun owners. It will take years for that mess to even reach the Supreme Court because they are unlikely to act until all the lower courts have weighed in. How the SC decides is always a crapshoot. The present makeup of the Court probably favors gun owners but the future...?

I have never seen this type of mass hysteria out of the general public ... That greatly influences their cause. I hope this is the "Pickett's Charge" of gun control ... But I doubt it.