How do everyone get so many posts?

Jim--

Guess we'll have to be privates for awhile. Boo

Ha! Ha! I got two more posts than you do. Hee

me to, guess we have to wait for Nick or just post more...

Sorry about the avatar, makes me look evil but I haven't figured out hiow to upload my own pic http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/cool.gif

Hey Bisley45--

Posting your image isn't that hard, but you need a way to scan your picture. You can then resize it to 64x64 pixels in photoshop. Then you need to get you a web hosting service. There are some free ones on the internet or usually your internet service has free web space for its customers. Once you get a web address, then you upload your picture into a file on your web. You then paste the address in avatar blank in your profile on this board. I decided to use my old army photo, the (looked like I lied about my age) photo. That was from the pre-fat days.

can you guys let me know how many posts you had on the other boards?? It is a major pain in the ass looking everyone up and finding out the stats... shoot me a private message of how many posts you have from the other board and I will change it tonight when i get home.