This is very sad news, Don was always a pleasure to talk with on the phone. He was always be willing to look through his parts for a specific manufacturer.

Same for me.

Talked with Don many times; always patient and helpful.

I am very sorry to hear about the passing of Mr.Bell. I met Don at the SAR show in Phoenix AZ in Dec 2016 and talked about Thompsons and the Taiwanese L drum. And that he had went Taiwan and visited the factory that made those drums and how they took one off the Assembly line out back of the factory and test fired it and it worked perfect. I bought some Thompson parts and a drum from him that day. Few months later I called Don and talk to him about some other parts and he was always very nice and a total gentleman. He will be missed!

Glad that Ron reported it here since was not getting in late tonight. so sent Mills the info. earlier today, so he could post it. so the board guys here would know. We went back 20 years. He will be missed for sure. His last show was 2018 SAR show.A shoot is going to go on in Tucson on July 4th. I told them to make for a Don Bell Memorial.Another last of a era. and never a bad word to say to anybody.Omega is gone but not his memory....Ron

He was a great guy visited his shop a couple of times he had a lot fo cool stuff and was very helpful and frendly. I talked to him a couple of weeks ago looking fo a part, just goes to show you never know when your time is up.