T.c.a. Show And Shoot

I thought it was. Oh by the way, I cannot get the bus for Knob Creek. But I'm at the Radcliff. I'll have some beverages there. And I'll have some at the truck. See you and Tino there.

Hey guys I will get to meet many of you both my partner Scott Drees and myself will be attending!

What are the charges and what are the details? If anyone can please email me janowski@alltel.net

This part is new to me!

I cant wait to put names with faces!

Only a few rooms left at the Granville they are filling fast

Dave

Mike /Chris

To bad about the bus, but well have a good tiime anyway, beverages will be plenty ful and maybe will be in time for the jungle walk.

Dave J. will you be going to the Creek and TCA shoot ? We are glad to meet anybody with the same interest we have.

See Ya

Tino

Tino

I will not be at the creek, sorry!!

I had to beg and plea with the Gestapo to let me come down for the shoot (If I were not bringing her Brother, my partner in business I would probably not be able to make it)

You see we own a small spring factory and put in tons of hours, any minute we are not here my wife likes to spend with the family, I guess I am pretty whipped but hey, we have a beautiful daughter and I have a pretty understanding wife. I will never forget the look on her face when I told her " I am going to get a license to build machine guns!" I thought she would flip but she said "OK just be legit!"

She is cool but strict hence the nickname!

I cant wait to meet all of you at this shoot Is this ONLY for TSMG's?

I could bring some other neat NFA weapons if it is open!

PLEASE anyone who can drop me more info on this feel free

Dave

Dave,

The official title of the the August get-together is "The All Thompson Show and Shoot", so you should probably limit yourself to Thompsons only. Tracie hosts the show in his home, aka the Thompson Collectors Conference Center, and arranges for us to use the Newark Police range for the shoot, so he sets the rules.

Roger

• 2 weeks later...
Anybody else get the papers from Tracie yesterday? I did. I'll sned them back to him on Monday. Get the forms ready, It's not that far off. Get your hotels rooms asap as there were only a few left at Granville Inn last week.

To bad Dave, you can't go to the creek, you would have loved it, I go twice a year now. but will catch up at the shoot. glad you get to go there, its a fun time. right Mike.

See Ya

Tino