Curtis Tactical Suppressor on my M3A1

Adding to what is already here, I too bought an integral suppressor for my M3. Joe is an excellent person to work with, and we had to go back and forth a few times. I finally sent him the gun and he hand matched the can to the gun. Works perfect and super quiet. This is a must have for M3 owners. Note that the specs for the bolt/barrel are different for the M3 vs M3A1. Make sure he knows which gun you are ordering it for.

Side note: Joe is now making an integral suppressor for my Swedish K! I had to supply the shroud and barrel. He is patterning it off of old GI photos from Vietnam.

Ill be curious to see how his Swedish K suppressor works out. Ive been working on a few concepts for one myself

I sent him an original shroud, trunion and barrel. He will be using the shroud and barrel to design it. I specifically wanted him to retain the "shroud look", keep the K front sight and sling mount. I'm sure he'll do a great job.

The major difference with this and the M3 unit is that the M3 receiver has a large diameter whereas the K does not. As a result, the can will have to be longer to achieve the desired sound reduction. Look up old Vietnam photos and you'll see.