20 Round Magazines

Hi, I was wondering the best place to pick up a decent 20 round magazine. I received a 20rnd mag for my birthday from What A Country, it was beat up bad, tweaked, bent ect. It is marked Auto Ordnance, Bridgeport Conn. Thank you for your assistance as I would like to add a decent one or 2 to my collection.

I have ordered over 50 mags in the last year from places like "what a country" most have been in sad shape - however I have received 4 dated mags and one early no date mag. All of the mags appear to have come from the same source - some had the holes closed and some were painted olive drab.

I purchased a anvil and corrected the feed lips and all work like a champ. I blasted the pitted ones and reblued them. I see excellent 20 rd mags going for over $100. + at the shows.

You take a chance when you order without seeing the mags - but I have 5 early mags that are in 75% shape for the cost of the junk which I repaired and cleaned up.

I question if there is a single source for good clean 20 round mags and anyone with a brain knows what they are worth. The world is full of the junk and you get what you pay for!