Stembridge Machine Gun List

Got Uzi

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Frank I'll chase that down and see what I can get.

Funny you mention the Dirty Dozen....

BTW the M3s that were used in the Dirty Dozen are in England at Baptys.

The guy that owns Bapty showed me a shortened MP40 that was supposed to be used by Lee Marvin in the movie, but Mr. Marvin insisted on using a U.S. weapon.

Of course the cyclic rate of the M3s in the movie is way too fast...dramatic effect I guess.

Thanks Frank I'll chase that down and see what I can get.

Funny you mention the Dirty Dozen....

>BTW the M3s that were used in the Dirty Dozen are in England at Baptys.

The guy that owns Bapty showed me a shortened MP40 that was supposed to be used by Lee Marvin in the movie, but Mr. Marvin insisted on using a U.S. weapon.

Of course the cyclic rate of the M3s in the movie is way too fast...dramatic effect I guess.

I think they "dubbed" in the sound of a Thompson when they showed them firing the M3s. Rate of fire on the M3 was just not fast enough to be as menacing as they needed.

Mike Hammer

• 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ellis also sold some transferable greasers:

S/N

M-3 Guide Lamp 167757 1973 trans 45 MG Park Finish, BBL Blanked internal thread, cocking handle

M-3 Guide Lamp 209588 1973 trans 45 MG Park Finish, BBL Blanked internal thread, cocking handle

M-3 Guide Lamp 309076 1973 trans 45 MG Park Finish, BBL Blanked internal thread, cocking handle

M-3 Guide Lamp 336003 1973 trans 45 MG Park Finish, BBL Blanked internal thread, cocking handle

M-3 Guide Lamp 411815 1973 trans 45 MG Park Finish, BBL Blanked internal thread, cocking handle

M-3A1 Guide Lamp 604224 1971 trans 45 MG Original Fully Trans M3A1, Transfered from Ventura county sheriff dept 12/23/71, Brown worn finish, blanked bbl internal threaded, All Original

Edited by nfacol