21 replies to this topic

#21 TD.

TD.

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 3312 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 10:51 PM

Moose,

I appreciate your efforts and look forward to a future report when you have the time to go through the boxes. I am surprised that I have not been able to solve this puzzle because I remember the Glen's 21 kits on the table at the TCA Shows & Shoots years ago. Unfortunately for me, it was not something I was interested in at the time. That said, it is good to remember and talk about Glenn and Beth. Both are so missed.

Thanks again.

#22 dalbert

dalbert

Website Owner

• Admin
  • 4792 posts

Posted 06 July 2019 - 09:49 PM

The 2007 TCA Show at the Whittenbergers place in Richmond, IN was an especially fun event.  I still have the t-shirt. I remember hauling my manual display boards through their house, and down the stairs into the basement.  Seems like they had just finished some major construction.  We also had the Dillinger Thompson there, along with the Sheriff from the Indiana County that owns it.  I still have his card somewhere...

The last time I saw Glen was at KCR, maybe 3 or 4 years ago.  He was saying goodbyes, as he thought he only had a few months left, but he ended up making it about another year and half after that, as I recall.  He and Beth are missed, and there aren't many who are better than he was with a Thompson.

David Albert
dalbert@sturmgewehr.com