Mills Canvas Case

All Colt Thompson collectors and most other Thompson collectors are waiting in line to find original Mills or RUSCO marked canvas cases. The only ones that I have seen for sale during the last 18 months were on e-bay and were not marked. I do not recommend buying one on e-bay as the cheap reproductions are now being sold as originals. I have no problem identifing the reproductions from the original but I can see where some collectors might. Most collectors that own more than one of the original cases have no desire to sell one. However, if you have an accessory that sparks their interest, then they may be more apt to release one of the cases from their collection.

I had success getting my hands on an original case by offering a desirable Thompson accessory for trade. I would suggest that you try this. Most collectors that own more than one of these would much rather trade one out of their collection for some other Thompson accessory than to sell one for cash. Your chances of finding one for sale are about nil.

STEN GUY order a repro for now.then look silently for a original,one will turn up...............if you go crazy.the "thompson greed"will get you,and you will pay more then you want to for one.............remember its just a canvass case.nothing less nothing more..............i had dozens of them not one or two, dozen's...................sold them all off for fair market.............

then again if you care not to listen then offer $1,200.00 to $2,000.00 for one.............or heck say $3,000.00 and i am sure somebody will glady take the dough...............from you............for something they paid about $300.00 for

{when i was selling them i had people who would not want to pay me even $300.00 for one}and some are the big time colt collector's.........they wanted to pay $250.00 yuck!!!

now the same time big timers........want $1,000.00 for them.......................they can bite large easter egg's.........wink!! the chocolate one's..........

take care,ride easy and slow.ron