Demilled Recever Ends

Hi guys.

Last night one of my buddies handed me 2 pieces of a thompson trigger frame from Sarco ? (I think that was who was selling them) Anyway I remembered the pics of the shorty 28 pistol on the pictures links made from a parts kit. I wouldn't cut up a good trigger frame no matter how cute the pistol but he made me a very good offer on the pieces of the trigger frame.

Anyone have M1 / M1A1 nose section that they didn't mangle getting the barrel out that they would sell or trade. Or anyone with Recever nose w/ barrel still atached I'd hand them my spare M1 barrel and money and they wouldn't have to work getting it seperated.

ONLY interested in one cut with an inch or so of cocking knob slot left. (no cut threw ejection ports please)

Contact me at Bisley45@hotmail.com

Thanks,

BB

Look at these...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...tegory=585&rd=1

Bid like crazy!

I think the $!39 he is asking as a starting bid is what the high bid was from the deadbeat bidder he had last time.

Ohio Ordnance was at the Dallas Market Hall gunshow last weekend (11/29-11/30). They had all sorts of cut up mg parts. They had a few TSMG pieces, but I didn't ask on the price.

I already have enough blown up motorcycle parts, airplane parts, and MG parts laying around for paperweights.

I was just looking at the auction. I was wondering if there was any problem with owning overlapping receiver sections, as shown in the pictures? I know FAC used to sell all three receiver pieces for about $150.

Yeah, Sgt. I was wondering the same thing. I watched that auction the first time and it bid up to $455.00. The same bidder bought a M1A1 parts kit with a 4in. plus piece saw cut reciever on the barrel for over $1000.00. Is this how you go to jail? Uncle Dudley

It's funny being the ebaY™ slut that I am there are some strange things going on that make your say hmmmmmm.... One trend it selling guns by the piece... wood at one auction, barrel at another, and receiver at yet another with wording for you to look a "all" my shotgun auctions. I know ebaY™ police are as dumb as the lesgislators who make the gun laws... but how easy is it for the BA/HTF to figure out that people are selling mail order guns intrastate? I think the person buying the tsmg stuff was planning to make himself a 10 years in prison gun w/o a doubt... Maybe he wised up at the last second.... Why else would anyone buy receiver parts at that price except to put them back together?

I don't know but I personally would prefer do my shady gun deals in the back ally, and not on the internet where everyone, and I mean everyone, in the world can see what you are doing.....

In all fairness to the buyer, sometimes the seller makes a comment that you can use the receiver pieces to make a dummy receiver. Of course all of us here would not recommend it. However, if you didn't know the ropes, you might be gathering pieces only to make a display gun. Unfortunately, the consequences could be bad. Do you remember older ads where dummy guns were made with two demilled receiver ends welded to a solid steel bar? It's best to leave that kind of stuff alone; just to risky to mess with.

Yikes,

Looking for recever nose only, I wouldn't mind an extra rear sight or two but DO NOT WANT OR NEED recever center section. I'll leave that to the people who have the paperwork to make legal post sample MG's. I would like a nose to make a nonfiring "pistol" version like is shown in the picture links, made out of a 28 kit. Only I'm thinking of doing it with the M1.

Anyone with a M1/M1A1 nose section cut behind the ejection port please contact me at Bisley45@hotmail.com

Thanks,

BB

Still looking for that demilled front end for an M1 - M1A1 for a display pistol, figured I'd push this post up once in hopes someone might decide to part with one.

thanks BB

lol...there is some real idiots on ebay...thats for sure...i had a guy wanting me to "half" build him a dummy gun..half build? lol..i said what all are you wanting done...he said...build it but don't make it where it don't look real on the inside and out...i said huh????? please explain.....he said just build it where the bolt will move and trigger will work but don't weld the barrel and stuff up...lol..i was like.....are you nuts? i'm not going to the big house for 10 years....he was like..nonononono....its for a reinactment...and i said for what machine gun kelly!! do it yourself and get lost!!!! lol...guy wanted me to build a gun that he could just drop his parts in and start spraying...lol.....hell maybe it was the atf checking me out because i've been selling so many parts latley....i dunno.....but they got my answer real quick...