Original H&R 12 Round Reising Magazines

Bridgeport28A1

ALL MAGAZINES ARE SOLD

Remaining magazine #3 Sold on another forum. The five magazines in a web pouch offer sold on another forum.

Asking $80 shipped for remaining magazine #3. Will include a extra magazine spring retainer and 12 round magazine spring.

Payment by USPS Money order or check. Payment needs to clear prior to shipping. Sorry No PayPal.

7aQdvkPl.jpg

oINcYe0l.jpg

KisXT5Xl.jpg

Y5yy9G7l.jpg

PwlKBZel.jpg

Cry5ZRql.jpg

Edited by Bridgeport28A1

Original Harrington and Richardson 12 round Reising magazines.

Sold on another forum $80 shipped for magazine #3. Magazine #3 is the only magazine left. Will include a extra magazine spring retainer and 12 round magazine spring.

Buy 5 magazines in a Thompson 5 cell pouch for $400 shipped. Five magazines in pouch SOLD on another forum.

Offered here on MachineGun Boards first. If no interest here I will move them to Gunbroker. Only for sale in the USA where legal to own and possess.

JRKQ57hl.jpg

QvH5fDhl.jpg

LOKZY7bl.jpg

Please identify by number which magazine you are buying. Payment by US Postal Service Money order or check. Payment needs to clear before shipping. Please post in the thread if you want to buy a magazine. Thread posting with an "I'll take it" will take be first over a private message claim

Edited by Bridgeport28A1

• 1 year later...

I have no Reising springs, magazines or parts. I am completely out of the Reising game except for one commercial Reising manual I came across after selling my Reising collection.

I actually bought the 12 round spring, follower and retainer from Numrich Arms as they occasionally have original Reising parts in addition to their Reising parts listings. I always found them added at the end of their part listing.

Edited by Bridgeport28A1