Class 3 Dealer Inquiry Steve Brown

Got to go with Sig. Try Bower's boards and click on the recommended dealers listings. It's not all knowing but if he's there, he should be OK to deal with. FWIW

Steve Brown sent me pictures right away for a 1928 he is selling. No close ups, just overalls.

I asked what his bare minimum price was on the gun he was listing for $15k, and he said $15K! Not really a surprise anymore these days with prices going up as they have been, but then he said the "retail" is $22K! Not for me.

Good luck - hope it works out OK!

QUOTE (giantpanda4 @ Jan 22 2004, 11:50 AM)
Steve Brown sent me pictures right away for a 1928 he is selling. No close ups, just overalls.
I asked what his bare minimum price was on the gun he was listing for $15k, and he said $15K! Not really a surprise anymore these days with prices going up as they have been, but then he said the "retail" is $22K! Not for me.

Good luck - hope it works out OK!

I had the exact same reaction. Where are these list prices posted?

Based on the thumbnail pics, the gun looks nice and may be worth every penny Steve is asking. But I'm willing to keep looking for a better deal because I think they're out there.

Ultimately, "market price" is what someone is willing to pay, whether I agree or not.