Wts - American Thunder, By Frank Iannamico

All,

I have an extra copy of Frank Iannamico's year 2000 Thompson Submachine Gun Book, titled, "American Thunder," for sale. I'm posting it here prior to posting it on Sturmgewehr.com, in case a board member here needs it. The book is in good overall condition, with some general handling wear and edge rubbing. The book is signed by Frank, and dated 2002. This was the first book Frank published on the Thompson, and it is 294 pages long. It covers the military model TSMG's, and any serious Thompson aficionado should have it in their library. This book has been out of print for a while, and the cheapest one available on the net that I find right now is $75. Mine is priced to sell at $50, plus $3.23 Media Mail shipping to the continental U.S. Ohio residents must add 6.5% sales tax. I accept PayPal, money orders, and personal checks.

http://www.sturmgewehr.com/dalbert/AmericanThunder.JPG

Thanks!

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

All,

I have an extra copy of Frank Iannamico's year 2000 Thompson Submachine Gun Book, titled, "American Thunder," for sale. I'm posting it here prior to posting it on Sturmgewehr.com, in case a board member here needs it. The book is in good overall condition, with some general handling wear and edge rubbing. The book is signed by Frank, and dated 2002. This was the first book Frank published on the Thompson, and it is 294 pages long. It covers the military model TSMG's, and any serious Thompson aficionado should have it in their library. This book has been out of print for a while, and the cheapest one available on the net that I find right now is $75. Mine is priced to sell at $50, plus $3.23 Media Mail shipping to the continental U.S. Ohio residents must add 6.5% sales tax. I accept PayPal, money orders, and personal checks.

http://www.sturmgewehr.com/dalbert/AmericanThunder.JPG

Thanks!

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

Hi Dave.

I would like to buy this book.

I have emailed you.

Thank you , Dave Paulisin

dpaulisin@aol.com