Got My 1921 Today!

After 3 days shy of a full year, finally got the long-awaited dealer call. My 1921 is here (s/n 9193), complete with an inventory sticker from the Columbia County (Ohio) Sheriffs department. This was my first transfer using a Silencerco kiosk; it took an hour to get acceptable fingerprints. My fear was that after 8 months or so, Id be told to start over. Happily and unexpectedly, the approved Form 4 arrived before the TCA Shoot and Show, so it will be baptized in style. I enjoyed one conjugal visit about 7 months ago but my dealers range caught fire soon after, and was closed. My dilemma will be deciding how many rounds to fire - the temptation is strong to dump 100 from my Colt drum - but given what I paid most likely wont. Then, next month, do I bring it to Knob Creek to fire the Jungle Walk?

Id put up pictures but have no idea how. Anyone who attends the TCA event can see it then.

ENJOY!

We will see it this weekend. Bring lots of ammo....!

And I might suggest a WWII parts kit too.

I look forward on getting advice from the Thompson experts who will be at the show & shoot.

especially about sourcing parts, as my goal is to get whatever spares to be had. I know very little about Thompsons at this point.