Where To Post A Video At?

Well, not to detract from the Thompson discussions or digress into a plethora of videos but I decided to try an offer up one of my Thompson videos. However, I do not know how to load it to a website nor do I know of a website to load it to. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Jeremy:

Assuming you are still with acsalaska.net, see if they (as a part of your standard users fee) offer any web space on their server for personal web stuff. If so, all you need is a hostname, username, and password (acsalaska can help you get the first part) to get there. Then, using a freeware program such as WS_FTP Pro (www.ipswitch.com), you can upload your video to the server. It might be something like ww.acsalaska.net/mopar/tommyvideo.mov, etc., when it is all there. Hope this helps....

Better yet (and this is free web advice to you all) download the new Firefox browser available at http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ and run away from IE's security issues and Netscapes complexity problems. I switched and love it. Best of all are the extensions. FIREftp is a small but powerful file transfer extension that can be used in place of WS_ftp Pro (and is completely free). It integrates right into the Firefox browser. (For you IE junkies, when you install Firefox you can import all your IE stuff seemlessly into FF). Try it....you'll like it....and no popups! My Firefox AdBlock extension has blocked 39 pop up ads so far tonight.