Last of The Ultimate Thompson Books

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

PM sent. I’m new to the forum and anxious to learn all I can.

Thanks,

Stewart

I just got mine today in the mail. Thank you Tracie for being so accommodating. I skimmed through the book and WOW it is fantastic. I look forward to reading the whole thing soon. Thank you!

Thank you Tracie for the book, which arrived today. I can only echo what others have already stated, this book is AWESOME!

Also, thank you for the personalization and very quick shipping. I will enjoy it long into the future.

Best Regards,

Stewart

• 1 month later...

Thank you Tracie, my signed copy arrived yesterday. It's a great book and have been enjoying reading thought it.

I thought I had a copy, but realized it was, your Thompson: the American Legend, another good read. Glad I figured it out before it was too late.

• 4 weeks later...

These just arrived today! I have been putting it off. Better late than never I guess.

These just arrived today! I have been putting it off. Better late than never I guess.

You now own the Big Four "must haves" for any Thompson person.

And, you can go to the next TATA, and have them all autographed.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I received my copy of The Ultimate Thompson book the other day, and I have to say, I am enjoying it. My interest in the Thompson is primality the military guns, but this book tells the whole story. The history is fascinating, but the photos of all of the accessories is worth the price of the book for me. Thanks Mr Hill, for the work it took to put this book together, and thanks for the personal inscription you wrote to me!
Mark

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...