BlackJack Buffers Any Good?

Ive read earlier posts on this forum that the company BlackJack Buffers makes Buffers for the 1928. I havent heard however if they are any good or not. Has anyone used them in their Thompson and have good/bad feedback on if they are worth buying? Thanks.

I don't know anything about the BlackJack buffer discs. However, I have used for years and highly recommend the buffer discs from PK and Diamond K Companies in Delta, Colorado.

I don't know anything about the BlackJack buffer discs. However, I have used for years and highly recommend the buffer discs from PK and Diamond K Companies in Delta, Colorado.

Thanks very much for the recommendation, I know PK makes buffers I was just curious about this other company since I hadn’t heard any feedback on them one way or the other.

from personal experience of blowing out the back welds on my uzi and using their buffers a lot i vote not to try to speed up your gun with buffers if thats what your trying to do....talked to a couple of smiths who told me when they see blown out welds its often from people who tried to make their gun run faster than designed......i doubt you can damage your thompson with these as its a milled receiver 1/4" thick...but id still pass