It's been so long I've forgotten how to do it

In case those of you who live in Free States haven't heard, prisoners of Krazyfornia can buy more magazines again (although not more guns to put them into). https://www.nraila.org/articles/20190329/breaking-federal-court-finds-california-magazine-ban-violates-the-second-amendment

The last time I could legally buy a Thompson mag where I live was when the year started with a "1".

Does the membership have any recommendations or admonitions regarding vendors that I can blow my tax refund on?

Im curious if companies will sell to California based on this legal opinion. I assume there will be litigation to contest and will take time to eliminate the laws should that happen. I believe this does not mean you can buy a mag today, however I am not a lawyer

Working through the boards

http://www.machinegunboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23207&do=findComment&comment=205559

Ron

It appears that some websites are being about overrun by Californians buying normal capacity mags. They're flying off the warehouse shelves. I did get a bunch of emails from different places saying that mags are ready to ship to Cali.

Andrew

Elections have consequences. I believe the judge was appointed by a Republican President years ago. We are being overrun by Californians in Oregon and we now have a super majority of Dems in the state house and senate! I am a 5th Generation Oregonian (1852) and not happy with our current political make up. Basically Californians have invaded and totally changed our political make up. Not a new issue (we complained about Californians in the 60's) but is getting worse.

I am amused by folks who flee Liberal States because of the high housing costs, property, sales and personal state income tax, come to my state and then vote in the very same policies that caused them to leave in the first place. This is also happening in Idaho and Texas.

Very worried High cap mags, machine guns, semi-auto rifles will be banned this year in Oregon.

• Upvote 1

Elections have consequences. I believe the judge was appointed by a Republican President years ago. We are being overrun by Californians in Oregon and we now have a super majority of Dems in the state house and senate! I am a 5th Generation Oregonian (1852) and not happy with our current political make up. Basically Californians have invaded and totally changed our political make up. Not a new issue (we complained about Californians in the 60's) but is getting worse.

I am amused by folks who flee Liberal States because of the high housing costs, property, sales and personal state income tax, come to my state and then vote in the very same policies that caused them to leave in the first place. This is also happening in Idaho and Texas.

Very worried High cap mags, machine guns, semi-auto rifles will be banned this year in Oregon.

I'm a lifer here in Oregon and hate what it's becoming as well... Seems even the Lefty's piss and moan about how bad it is here now and keep "voting" in farther left (corrupt) polititians like good little lemmings...

My gun-loving, high tax-hating former neighbors moved to AZ. They too are finding that their assumed sanctuary is now becoming likewise infected. They want to return to the border with a rolled-up newspaper clutched in one hand and an outstretched palm with the other shouting "NO! Stay! Bad liberal! You stay!"

My gun-loving, high tax-hating former neighbors moved to AZ. They too are finding that their assumed sanctuary is now becoming likewise infected. They want to return to the border with a rolled-up newspaper clutched in one hand and an outstretched palm with the other shouting "NO! Stay! Bad liberal! You stay!"

Yep, this state used to be solidly conservative, now too many commieformians are moving here and pushing it to the left. Luckily, our guns laws are still among the best in the country...

I was in Medford last year and maybe banning guns is a good idea? That entire region seems to be completely stoned? The economy there seems to revolve around the weed industry at this point and they're pretty proud of it? All four mini billboards in the airport were for weed establishments. I was happy to leave ASAP. The local business owner I dealt with doesn't know what to do and it's impossible to find employees that will pass a pee test.

I think I know how the experiment ends, but I'd like to be as far away as possible.

I was in Medford last year and maybe banning guns is a good idea? That entire region seems to be completely stoned? The economy there seems to revolve around the weed industry at this point and they're pretty proud of it? All four mini billboards in the airport were for weed establishments. I was happy to leave ASAP. The local business owner I dealt with doesn't know what to do and it's impossible to find employees that will pass a pee test.

I think I know how the experiment ends, but I'd like to be as far away as possible.

Don't worry, one day soon the Feds will approve dope for all the dopes in all the states.

Edited by NFA amnesty

Yeah. Saw that this morning, pretty sad. They had til 5pm today though. It's kinda funny because in article mentioned that it was overturned/stopped because they didn't want a big influx of high cap mags. Um.... Too late, there is probably well over a million in or inbound haha.

Andrew

The "they" who didn't want more magazines coming into the state is only the AG, who is simultaneously dismissive, horrified, and enraged by the 2A.

Today's 5PM deadline is a legal limit, not a commercial one. Some businesses began cutting off California sales yesterday.