Inquiry picture of magazine with J and C-5653427 markings

Hello,

I'm looking for a picture of a post-1945 Grease Gun magazine that is marked with "J" and the drawing-number "C-5653427". It's sometimes mentioned in the internet, but I have never seen a picture of the markings.

I only know the makers "KL", "SPW" and "S" in combination with the Guide Lamp drawing-number "C-153427".

BTW, does anyone know if "S" is "Bethlehem Steel" ?

Thanks

Michael

• 11 months later...

Hello,

I'm looking for a picture of a post-1945 Grease Gun magazine that is marked with "J" and the drawing-number "C-5653427". It's sometimes mentioned in the internet, but I have never seen a picture of the markings.

I only know the makers "KL", "SPW" and "S" in combination with the Guide Lamp drawing-number "C-153427".

BTW, does anyone know if "S" is "Bethlehem Steel" ?

Thanks

Michael

Just joined this machine gun group. Do you still need pictures of one of these 30 round clips? I just purchased one this week to place in a deceased Veterans display case along with his ribbons, medals, dog tags, stripes, casket flag. If you send me your e-mail address in a personal message, I'll send you 5 photos of it. I collect rifle and pistol cartridges, machine gun "links and magazine/clips. Tom from MN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...