Tommygunner.com?

A quick check indicates the hosting entity expired... and if so, then those using them might be out of luck unless they have access to an archive of their site somewhere. tommygunner.com was hosted at clearwaterconnections.com which is suspended by whatever entity they rent from. A common problem when using a local Ma & Pa Kettle ISP, unfortunately.

• 11 months later...

I made a purchase of the EZ-pull Thompson recoil spring kit and did not receive it after several attempts to reach Damon at that business. Total ripoff. :angry2: This report was file with the BBB:

Business did not send product that was paid for with personal
check by mail. Check is dated 9/**/17 and was received and
cashed by the business. For the period up to 12/**/17, I, the
purchaser, spoke three times with the proprietor of the business.
The proprietor stated on two occasions that the product was in
stock and would send it immediately. The product still has not
arrived. Two reminders were sent as website feedback contact
using the proprietor's website at ******************* with no replies.
The product is "EZ Pull Recoil Spring Kit for Semiautomatic
Thompson's" advertised for sale at the following address on the
proprietor's website: ***************************************************

Damon (if that's his real name) worked at a NY used car dealership. That figures. It's a haven for dishonorable types like him. After that, I made my own spring kit with information provided by another Tommygun enthusiast online.

Many years ago I delt with Damon. Horrible experience. I sent him my 1927 west hurly semi-auto and a 1928 parts kit. He was going to fit the 28 trigger frame to the 27 receiver so I could have a detachable stock, (not sbr though). I also needed him to install the 28 original cutts on my barrel and a few other small things. About a year later, I finally was able to get the rifle back. He didn't send me the unused parts from the WWII kit though. He absolutely refused to return the 10" WWII barrel that I had sent him. He said that he couldn't legally send me that barrel back! WTF. I told him to send it to my class 3 dealer, and he refused. He said it was illegal to own, period. I was pretty naive then, so I let it go. Looking back, he was such a scam artist. The rifle never fired correctly after I got it back and he never sent the wwii unused parts back. I sold that rifle for a fraction of what I put into it.