TCA Show and Shoot May 20/212022

Good evening, wanted to get this out there early as itll be May before we know it. The TCA show and shoot is moving this year from Sept to May. The new Show and Shoot dates will be May 20/21 of 2022. This will allow people to have more time between the Thompson events so they can attend both if theyd so wish, make it easier on vacation time, the wallet, and the ammo budget. Only the dates are changing, the show will still be held at the same location and the shooting events will still de held as normal.

As you noticed the dates mean this will be a Friday and Saturday show/shoot as many members asked if we could do this to allow for Sunday to be a travel day (or for this guy a much needed day of rest)

5320.20 info-

Tusco Rifle Club

2132 Midvale Mine Road

Dennison Ohio 44621

Theres plenty of lodging and food locally and there is alway food at the show as well.

Any questions contact me-

John Bosio

(330) 432-4598

fbunlimitedDELETE@yahoo.com

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The TCA’s Annual Meeting and Show & Shoot is scheduled for 20-21 May 2022 at the Tusco Rifle Club. Please note that we have changed the days to a Friday Show and a Saturday Shoot.

The address for your Form 20 (ATF 5320.02) is:

Tusco Rifle Club

2132 Midvale Mine Road SE

Dennison , Ohio 44621

Tuscarawas County

www.tuscorifle.org

This is not the Tusco mailing address.

Cost will be $50.00 per person for TCA Members and their families and $55.00 per person for members’ guests. The cost includes dinner on Saturday evening. Lunch will be available for purchase at the range's snack bar on both Friday and Saturday.

We have a group rate that the Hampton Inn, in New Philadelphia. Booking Instructions and Rate Details:

· Call the hotel directly at 1-330-339-7000

· Let the guest service attendant know you are with the Thompson Collectors' Association Group (CHXTCA), and they will give you the group rate

· The rate is for a double queen room

· The rate is $115.00 + Tax per night

· It is available for Thursday - Saturday Nights; 19-21 May 2022

· You may book any or all of these nights

· All rooms are subject to 12.75% room tax

· A credit card is needed to reserve the rate

· Rooms must be cancelled before 1 May 2022 or you will not get a refund

· You must book your room NLT 1 May 22 to get this rate

· We have 15 rooms available, so we are 1st come, 1st served

• Upvote 1

Less than 3 weeks to go:

- I will arrive on Thursday 19 Mat between 1000 - 1100 to set up the clubhouse; any help is appreciated

- Don't forget to file your Form 20 (ATF 5320.02), if needed. The address is:

Tusco Rifle Club

2132 Midvale Mine Road SE

Dennison , Ohio 44621

Tuscarawas County

www.tuscorifle.org

This is not the Tusco mailing address.

- If you are planning to attend, please send your application in soon; I need a solid dinner count in about 2 weeks and we all know how slow snail mail can be. Download the form (if needed) from: Membership & Order Forms (thetca.net)

- Send me an email at TheTroy @ AOL.com (take out the spaces) if you have questions.

Hope to see you there! Safe Travels!

I just checked the P.O. Box and retrieved all Show and Shoot applications that were there as of today.

If you sent it in very recently (say within the last couple days), please let me know or I may not get it before the show. No worries if that happens, I'm just trying to generate an accurate headcount for dinner and tables etc.

See you all at the range!

I got home only to find I did not take hardly any pictures! Sorry!

I saw Bill doing photography, and I know the next issue of the TCA newsletter will be dedicated to the Show and Shoot.

Hopefully someone else has a few pics to share before then.