Getting Into Gun Collecting

I would like to know how old do you have to be to get a C&R FFL

I already have a few guns in my collection (Turkish Mauser, Yugo SKS, Russian M44, some other hunting guns) but i paid a lot more for these then I could have from some web sited I have seen

Im really interested in anything ww2 and my next purchase will hopefuly be and M1 garand, i would also like to purchase a Karh 1927 commando within the next year

Also does anyone here play Day of Defeat? www.dayofdefeat.com

PS: im 18

thanks in advance

Or a member of a organization that is recognized by the CMP like the Thompson Collectors Association. The TCA members can purchase firearms from the CMP at their prices. You can get the information to join at my web site and send the money to Tracie Hill. You do not have to own a Thompson to join, but you will get a quarterly letter from Tracie with information about them and in the back page are items for sale. Good luck and hope to see you at the next Thompson show & shoot.

Tracie told me that you just tell them you are a active member of the TCA and you can buy. No need to go throught the competition shoots or all that. This could be because Tracie has his shoot every year that would apply. Tracie had some catalogs but they disapeared before I even heard he had them!

PhilOhio, you get there check out the M1 carbines theyhave, I'm looking for one. I would like to have a m2, but I'm waiting to hear on these other Thompson's first.

John jr,... nice pics...good selection of WWII ordnance.Is there an m2 in the mix? I just took delivery of an Inland m2 rr, shoots pretty smooth with fmj but not lead,yet. Any info is appreciated.TIA.