Prediction Of $40k Colt Tsmg 6 Months Early

I figured by Summer of 06 sellers would attempt the $40K price for a Colt TSMG but.......

WTS: Colt Navy Thompson pkg 40K/WH 1928 16K

Posted By: Brian in PA (du82-1987745.dialupat.pennswoods.net)

Date: 12/30/05 14:56

Colt Navy Thompson 9477, 95+%, FBI Case, Numbered L Drum, 4 XX Pat.Date Mags., Shot Mag.40K, 1928 West Hurley w/ repro FBI Case, L Drum, 4 XX Mags, spare parts kit,also C Drum included 16K.

Now if Brian doesn't include shipping in that price then he gets the Martha Stewart award for rapaciousness.

QUOTE (Z3BigDaddy @ Dec 31 2005, 01:34 PM)
I believe this "Brian in PA" guy is pimpin someones class III collection and has a ton-o-stuff posted here and there......

Brian owns the stuff he is selling. He has quite an extensive Thompson collection.

Sorry Arty, you missed out on the 42K and 45K guns early this summer. LJ Warrens gun was in the mid 40's last summer. Now if your thinkin' $50k for a gun.........That will be the next hurdle to jump. Which is just the fact that some one...any one will have to be absolutely a pure dumbass.

There was a Brian here in Indiana that was just caught doing that exact thing. Taking money for one gun, he didn't even have possesion of and using the dollars for others. He got busted in some fraud deal. Not sure of all the details yet.

QUOTE (gijive @ Dec 31 2005, 02:39 PM)
QUOTE (Z3BigDaddy @ Dec 31 2005, 01:34 PM)
I believe this "Brian in PA" guy is pimpin someones class III collection and has a ton-o-stuff posted here and there......

Brian owns the stuff he is selling. He has quite an extensive Thompson collection.

I stand corrected but I'm sure one of his post to the Sturm indicated that he was selling anothers collection....... I could be wrong......

TY

Blaine

guy's thats great $40,000,$50,000 or $100,000.00 i just hope in 2006, 2007, and the really good year 2008. that everything remain's the same in the land of the free.

or all these little so called investment's{at one time just fun {history } gun's,will not be worth the so called transfer paper value.or at least a p.d.turn in gun for tax writeoff! will they value them at what you paid??i wonder about that.

dumping early..since i don't want to get caught in that fiasco.

i can just see all the web-bored site's..and a constant repeat,wow man bill lost $300,000.00 yeah ted blew his brain's out he spent a million plus..and fuchhe shot the wad.lost his arse on drum's and part's boxe's wink!

then again in a perfect world everything will rise to just less then $100,000.00 per gun...and original drum's will only be $10,000.00............but why should we worry thats only a week's pay right??ha.

i'm still waiting for the $100,000.00 one beside's falter's #167.not bad since it only set him back $10,000.00 for the gun only.

everybody is now guaranteed to a hefty profit.

my new motto for 2006........."greed is good"

sounds like wallstreet....

T.C.ron

art you did not miss anything. the deal's are still there just buried deeper now....