4 new lyman sights to sell

Hello, I used to be a Gunsmith which is something I dearly loved to do but no longer can so, I need to sell some of my old inventory which includes these 4 never installed original lyman sights, I also have a couple of Russian parts kits to sell when I can get to them (they are stored in the very back of a very full 53' long storage container) the normal price for these is $250 ea. I'm asking $200 ea. it might be easier to contact me via e-mail as I don't know how the messaging is setup here (monsoonmech@gmail.com)

post-262503-0-99020900-1579266684_thumb.jpgpost-262503-0-24821600-1579266715_thumb.jpgpost-262503-0-15599200-1579266742_thumb.jpgpost-262503-0-04908000-1579266782_thumb.jpg

Edited by AZ2A

O.K two sights are sold and two left, I can accept pay pal or checks/money orders checks my bank will hold 72 hours to clear, I think the USPS priority mail small flat rate box looks like best option for shipping the sights at $7.50

correction.. one of those who said they wanted one of these sights has not contacted me with a payment choice nor a shipping address so.. if someone wants one and contacts me before that person does then they can get it as I'm not holding them without a firm commitment to buy etc... the other 3 buyers have already locked theirs in 2 with pay pal and the third has a check en route.. all 4 are already very securely packaged wrapped in alot of bubble wrap with a duplicate shipping label taped to the bubble wrap in the rare advent the box gets destroyed... that fourth one is only one without a label on it ready to be delivered to the post office tommorow morning so... if someone comes up with a pay pal purchase tonight I can drop it off with the other two pay pal ones...

so 1 is still available