2019 ALL THOMPSON SHOW AND SHOOT AUG 2-3

As President Ron say's, the time is drawing near. I have it on good authority there will be 4 or 5 Thompson guns for sale at the show as well as some Colt era accessories. I am sure Tracie would accept a late entry from a TATA member. If not a TATA member, contact me via PM and I will try to get you included in what will be a great 28th annual All Thompson Show & Shoot.

Just thought I'd mention that I'll be back this year. Missed coming last year. I sent my check to Tracie for everything on June 6th, and the check cleared a week or two ago, and I have all my info ready including my temp. transfer form and motel room reservation. I'll be bringing my '28 Savage "STHOMPSON" and see you all sometime
Friday late afternoon (after driving the 5 hours from just outside Ft. Knox).

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks.

My Pleasure.

Note on the photo with the 28TSMG plate:

The extremely rare Australian Owen, and (Amnesty Viet Nam bring back) MAT49 made a first time appearance.

Both of these, and many others, were available for any TATA member to shoot at the range event.

Edited by mnshooter

Another great show !!! If you missed it, I wouldn't let that happen next year. Thanks to Tracie and family for being gracious hosts; as always. I was fortunate to shoot both the Mat49 and the Owen. A once in a lifetime opportunity not wasted.

Great seeing old friends and meeting new. Just need the dates for next year and I'll make the time. Thanks to all !!!

Chuck

Thanks.

My Pleasure.

The extremely rare Australian Owen, and (Amnesty Viet Nam bring back) MAT49 made a first time appearance.

Both of these, and many others, were available for any TATA member to shoot at the range event.

Just a light correction, the Owen is not pictured and was in another collection. The UD42 was pictured there with the MAT49 and another collection had a UD42 there. All in all, it was a great show with some awesome hardware on display and on the range.

To all,

You can look at the pictures or make your way to one of these great events and experience for yourself. The information gained is far superior than the cost of attending!

Thanks to all attendees, participants, displays, shooters and range safety officers and of course the Hill family for another amazing, safe and fun event.

Ron

Thanks.

My Pleasure.

Just a light correction, the Owen is not pictured and was in another collection. The UD42 was pictured there with the MAT49 and another collection had a UD42 there. All in all, it was a great show with some awesome hardware on display and on the range.

To all,

You can look at the pictures or make your way to one of these great events and experience for yourself. The information gained is far superior than the cost of attending!

Thanks to all attendees, participants, displays, shooters and range safety officers and of course the Hill family for another amazing, safe and fun event.

Ron

Oops. Red Face.

You're right, of course.

How could I forget all the pretty green paint on the Owen.

I should have enlarged those thumbnails more before posting.

Both Subguns were available for shooting at the range.

I know I had a great time. I’m sure all that attended did as well.

It truly is remarkable what the Hill family does to make the TATA show as enjoyable as it is. Opening up their home to a large group of people, preparing food and making sure everyone is well is a daunting task. A heartfelt thank you to Donna, Thomas and Marykate for your hard work.

The effort Tracie puts in to make the shoot day fun, safe and as comfortable as can be. Is above and beyond. Everyone jumps right in to help set up the ranges making the shoots so successful. A great group effort.

Those who do not attend also miss out on the vast amount of knowledge the advanced collectors have and share. And It’s great to meet new people in the Thompson community.

I would like to say thank you to all who welcomed me to my first Thompson show. Thanks to Tracie for hosting such a fine event. And thanks to Chuck for the opportunity to own such a great historical weapon. I was only able to attend for a few hours on Friday owning to my son's wedding up in Powell but I had a great time and plan to return next year.

Mark