Fox Replica Thompson Cases For Sale

With David's permission, I have 4 replica Thompson cases I'd like to offer to board members before listing them. These are new cases with N.O.S. hardware and replica leather handles. Each model is a carefully hand crafted representation of the original item. All are discreetly maker marked to identify them as reproductions.

These are very accurate reproductions. Unfortunately, some of the old stock hardware, key to Thompson cases, is nearly gone so there won't be many more of these. If you've been considering a reproduction case, now's the chance.

The FBI case and Alabama cases are ready for immediately shipment. The Police and Indiana models are ready for the velvet interiors. Buyer can select the interior color for either of these cases. Original case velvet colors in stock are; royal blue, royal purple, black, red, and green. It takes about 4-5 working days to complete the interiors once a color is selected.

FBI case pictured below. PM me with your email for questions or pictures of the other cases.

Price per case is $650 plus shipping.

Thanks,

Greg Fox

FBI Case Ext 2.jpg

FBI Case 1.JPG

FBI Case Interior.JPG

Edited by 1921A

Greg: I would like to get an FBI case in Royal Blue, I sent you a pm.

Mike Hammer

These are the cases I did the side by side comparison on an earlier Post. Greg forgot to mention the external material has the same stampings as the original, because he found the stamps to have the material made. These are superb in every detail. He who hesitates loses...

Thank you to everyone who expressed interest in these cases. The response was much greater than anticipated . I'll will be back in the office this afternoon and begin responding to each message at that time. There are only 4 cases available in this batch but, we can fill all orders from the next run. Those boxes are in production right now. We are also going to reproduce a limited number of the FBI shotgun cases. If anyone has one that would be willing to share photographs and dimensions it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all for the kind words on the cases. Special thanks to aut-ord-co and Sandman 1957 for their invaluable assistance in helping me with the research to locate and procure the long grain material for the police cases.

Update. All four cases are spoken for at this time. Thanks to everyone for the overwhelming interest the cases.

Hurricane Mathew changed directions slightly and is about to wack our area hard so I may not be able to contact everyone before the storm hits. If you did not get one of these 4, I will contact you and add your name to the list for the ones now in production.

Thanks for your patience. Based on the projected path of the storm we could be "off the air" for few days.

Greg Fox

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone inquired about a case from this posting and you have not heard back from me I apologize for the oversite.

These 4 cases are spoken for but if you are still interested in a Fox case PM me with your email address and I will be happy to add you to the list. I have more cases in production right now.

Greg Fox

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...