Value of Reising Magazines?

DINK

A friend has asked me to help him dispose of his Reising. He has a bunch of magazines to sell also and I have not been tracking their prices lately so could use some help. He has Christie 30-rounders and original 20s and 12s.

Thanks in advance.

PM sent. I think btwn 80 to a little over 100 depending on condition for the original 20 rounders. Not sure on the 12 round ones. Most shooters don't go for them unless they just use them for display or filling up mag pouches. Best to post photo with numbers beside them so folks can say which ones they want (once you get prices hammered out).

We're in the process of figuring out what he has and trying to get some idea of how to price it. When we are ready to go I will happily post the info here if it doesn't violate board rules. I will also be happy to email anyone who wants the info. I can tell you that the gun has been well treated for as long as this gent (and his father before him) owned it and I have seen it shoot on numerous occasions. It shoots very well.

FYI - At the SAR show earlier this month.

12 round Reising mags were $55-$65. Fair condition with little or no blueing.

20 round Reising mags in good shape were $75-$100 each. Good condition with blueing left on them.

Did not see any 30 round Reising mags at any dealers.

I did not see any Reising's for sale either. There may have been a couple, but I did not see them.

• 2 weeks later...