New M6 For Sale....Wow

Glad you got your M6 going. Bob has rewatted both my military and police M6s and they run fine. Also thanks to Macman here for supplying what he could to get them going, he knows he can shoot either of them anytime he comes to the creek. The coloring on your gun is simply patina. It has a charm like a trusty worn service revolver. A product like flitz will remove the brown on your gun, then you are left with shiney steel and what blueing remains. Every now and scarcely then, a complete lower with wood will show up in nice condition. I know where one is but again, if it were my gun, it would all stay as it is with its service use.

The longer I go in NFA and Title 1 guns, I actually prefer two classes of guns. Either MINT or worn with patina. This one has the been there done it look and I love it! Nothing in the world wrong with that. I've converted three Thompson mag's and they work flawlessly. I intend to make a buch more and sell them for $125. Yeah that's a lot but it takes me several hours and I'm meticulous with detail and will guarantee them to work flawlessly. Anyone that wants some, hit me up and that will get a fire stoked under my butt to get more made. I have about 40 Thompson mag's just waiting to be converted.

your gun now appears to be worth $10,000!!!.....as per a bid on GB and also Franks asking price this past week.......the M6 appears to be my best investment....congrats on getting the mags running....there's a market if you can get the price down under $100....but the more new ones show up with only 1 mag the more those converted thompson mags are worth........if i only had one id gladly pay $125 for another.....