Colt 21 A On Sturm $27.5 K

WTS: Colt Thompson 1921A - $27.5K - PICS

Posted By: Ken Keilholz Ohio

Date: 11/25/04 19:21

I have for sale on a form 3 1921A Colt Thompson.

Overall condition is 85%. This gun orginally came from a prison so it shows normal wear.

Included is the prison's original purchase document.

I have one 50 round Bridgeport drum that will be included as well.

Please check the link for more pictures. Some appear better than others with lighting. - Sorry, no other pictures right now.

Thanks for looking.

Ken Keilholz

Cincinnati, Ohio

513-941-6444 EDT

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-10/451996/T01.jpg

after you take out the drum price>what happened to the free stick mag with gun??a 85% cond.1921a for $27,000.00

i think i will buy a nice car.or add it to a nice car price and get a 2005 vette...at least i will drive that and enjoy.

while the 1921a sits in the safe{"safe queen}

kenny is a great guy i have known him for 25 year's....so anybody won't go wrong buying something from him....and if they want a 21a they will have to pony up the cash.....it is just so sad how much now everybody want's...i have kept my price's within 10% the past two year's....now i can't afford to buy them anymore and just make that...everybody want's the killing.......wink!!

take care,ron

QUOTE (PhilOhio @ Nov 26 2004, 11:29 AM)
Since it's not clear in the ad, is this a private individual, or a dealer offering the TSMG?

kenny is a dealer with 100's m.g.'s >in stock...he probably had this awhile or just got it on trade,he like's the swiss and german stuff first.take care,ron

That looks sooooo beautiful. Just couldn't contain myself.

21s are what started all of this...sure glad I hung onto mine....pardon me,but I gotta go pick up the Colt and a brew and turn on SPR... http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif

• 8 years later...

Hello Ken,

Remember your visits in Switzerland, Hanspeter Baumann, your journey with me to the french part of our country. Years ago, I sold my full-auto collection, even the St.Etienne 07, the Potato-Digger and the Solothurn S 200 Mg 29. Most of my guns are now in the Swiss Military Museum in Full-Reuenthal. I had the chance to buy back the Thompson 21A ex Christian Reinhart (former Hofmann&Reinhart). The gun came from the Donald/Malcolm Campbell estate. Its a perfect fill up of my Colt-collection.

Yours, Hans Maag