28' Actuator Repro, Speed Bolt, Stock Slide Repros

If you read the posts, you'll notice that www.tommygunner.com offers newly produced Stock Slides. As far as a Speed Bolt, why? Don't know of any '28 Repo Acuators, but there is an individual who manufactures new '21 Style Actuators. Though I don't see a purpose for having these along with your 80% Phil Ord Receiver. Don't you understand that you could get into TROUBLE?

Is what better? Both Receivers are pretty much the same, without getting into all the Colt/Military details. Good luck trying to find a '21 Receiver on the loose. '28 Guns are cheaper. Though you could purchase a West Hurley '28. Wouldn't be better to purchase your Gun first, rather than buying Parts that could be used in the manufacture (With your Phil Ord Receiver) of a Contraband Weapon? And we know what that means don't we? Jail Time

Something that I don't understand is, if you indeed have an FFL, why didn't you know that creating a Machine Gun (Without the Proper Licence) was an unlawful act? I'm confused...

Yes, I might buy a west hurley 27' semi auto. I have an aluminum frame for a 27, which I got off ebay for only 80 dollars. Kahr wants $322, and I think that is to high. My frame is torn up some in the back where you install the buttstock, so I need one of those slide adapters too.

It would be cheaper just to purchase a complete '27, then doing the Custom Modifications. Your going to need all the Internal Parts, Receiver, Barrel, Ect. You wouldn't be saving yourself any $$$$. If you have an FFL just order yourself a Complete Gun.

Your right. The more I spend on parts, the more I lose. I'm just going to break down and buy one. And by the way, is it true that Kahr is about to make full auto Thompsons? Or will they just be available to Police, etc. Thanks for all your help Lionhart, I'm glad I can finally talk to professionals!

On that note, I wonder if our gov. is using Kahr as our secret weapon, exported to the evil empires?

Ah! That realy bites. For EXPORT only? How come U.S. citizens cannot buy them? We are at WAR with foreign countries right now! I think that's crazy that we would still allow foreign countries to buy weapons. The thought of U.S. weapons being in the wrong hands frightens me. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif

No Machine Gun manufactured after May 19th 1986 can be transfered to an Individual, unless you have the proper ATF licences. Why do you think prices are so high for Machine Guns?