Homage to my new BRP STG 76

huggytree

• 2 years later...

I have 10 cases of the Swedish K practice ammo with 5mm steel ball, I sold my K gun with the training barrel but shoot lots of the ammo thru my full auto uzi with a Sub-Cal barrel.... it runs flawlessly

I am in Fl and would be willing to sale 2000 rounds

Thanks Capt. Perry

• 3 weeks later...

I saw a BRP at the Creek last year, and was curious. Happily I live an hour away from BRP. Brian, the president, set up some range time, and brought a 76/45, 1200 rounds of 9mm and .45 (and an MG 42). One important feature: these are designed for steel case ammo. We fired Wolf in both calibers. You have a choice of 2 firing speeds in .45, simply by changing out the steel (slow) or aluminum (fast) recoil spring guide. Accuracy is exceptional. I’ve fired 6 inch groups at 100 yards in FA with a red dot sight. Mine came with a suppressor; in .45 no hearing protection needed. It uses grease gun mags in .45 and Suomi drums and mags in 9mm (as previously mentioned). Changing calibers takes 10 minutes or so. BRP has offered 7.62 X 25 Tokarev conversion parts and will again; the next run will be in 2021. So one can have 3 sub guns with one receiver.
I wanted a SMG to shoot the hell out of without worry of degrading or damaging a vintage gun. Several configurations are offered: the Suomi M31 style (pictured above), Thompson, or AR platform style (like mine). For the 76/45, being a modern current production gun, parts are no problem to get.
Didn’t intend to write an infomercial. I have no connection with BRP or anyone else.

I saw a BRP at the Creek last year, and was curious. Happily I live an hour away from BRP. Brian, the president, set up some range time, and brought a 76/45, 1200 rounds of 9mm and .45 (and an MG 42). One important feature: these are designed for steel case ammo. We fired Wolf in both calibers. You have a choice of 2 firing speeds in .45, simply by changing out the steel (slow) or aluminum (fast) recoil spring guide. Accuracy is exceptional. I’ve fired 6 inch groups at 100 yards in FA with a red dot sight. Mine came with a suppressor; in .45 no hearing protection needed. It uses grease gun mags in .45 and Suomi drums and mags in 9mm (as previously mentioned). Changing calibers takes 10 minutes or so. BRP has offered 7.62 X 25 Tokarev conversion parts and will again; the next run will be in 2021. So one can have 3 sub guns with one receiver.
I wanted a SMG to shoot the hell out of without worry of degrading or damaging a vintage gun. Several configurations are offered: the Suomi M31 style (pictured above), Thompson, or AR platform style (like mine). For the 76/45, being a modern current production gun, parts are no problem to get.
Didn’t intend to write an infomercial. I have no connection with BRP or anyone else.

• Upvote 1