Thompson Stick Mag Loader

I was reading an older thread on the stick mag loaders that were being made by a member named Jon. Does anyone know if he is still making them or if something similar is available commercially? I have a speed loader for my UZI stick mags. Loading stick mags by hand sure makes for a long day at the range.

Yes. That is the thread I was referring to. It is 2015. That is why I was asking if anyone knows if Jon is still making the mag loaders and if not if there anything similar available anywhere.

Thanks

He will probably chime in, but watch that thread, as he usually does a run or two a year, just reply there asking him to put you on the list for any upcoming runs. Outstanding quality workmanship, you won't be disapointed.

Andrew

He will also do a Custom wood loader

I have his standard loader and a Custom Walnut Loader From Jon

and yes, he is still making them

I have one and it works great!! Still waiting for the gun though :-(

Lol! I understand......As mentioned we can head to the gun club and shoot one of mine while you wait.......

As far as I know... Nobody makes them but me. If you're interested in one shoot me an email at ss327@comcast.net

Thanks,

Jon

Jon,

Sent you an email at ss327@comcast.net. Please reply with the particulars and put me on the list for one if you have none in stock.

Tiz

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just received a loader from Jon

The compensator at the end lends a neat touch!!

Works great ,15 rounds at a time. Tolerances are so close the magazines

fit perfectly.

I recommend this without hesitation.

He is 06AngusSG on this board

gKUVYK.jpg
Ny1pg5.jpg
JqpMwv.jpg
U9aPaD.jpg
BVQ08v.jpg
a5QTAR.jpg
WSFN4r.jpg

And the Best part

Jon stands by his works of art

I broke my Compensator off my loader

And Jon repaired it and would not take any money for the fix

Jon is a Class Act all the way

Edited by azboater

100% agree. I got one a few weeks ago and it is quite beautiful. I don't know how he does it. Mine is in maple I am toying with the idea of getting one in Black Walnut as well. I use Jon's at home and take the the RAE to the range in my range bag. Both are great.

• 3 weeks later...

Cool variety of loaders being made right now! I have been doing several by request only the last few months. You guys are awesome! Of the current 6 being made 2 will be available for whoever. 1 Walnut and 1 Maple. I will post some pics of the last few I have made when these are done.

Pictured here is the current ones being made at current state of completion.

2 Walnut

2 Eastern Maple

1 Fancy Tiger Maple

1 Cocobolo

Thanks,

Jon

20180829_173443.jpg

Jon, I just emailed to send them to me without any pictures as I like surprises- Dang if I didn’t get on here and see the ones you Mae for me. Darn Silly of me to do that. DAMMIT Breathe, forget, it did not happen, breathe.......what am I doing here-night night

Jon, I just emailed to send them to me without any pictures as I like surprises- Dang if I didnt get on here and see the ones you Mae for me. Darn Silly of me to do that. DAMMIT Breathe, forget, it did not happen, breathe.......what am I doing here-night night

You can still breathe easy. Trust me... Even though yours are mixed in with that picture they are night and day difference between the raw state pictured and completion. I will wait until you get them to post finished pictures.

Jon