Gordon Herigstad

he is on the road again,not the ocean. one-it by land two-it by sea............if i go any further i gotta take a .........

take care,ron/colt21a

give the man some time,he owe's me two e-mail's already..............wink!!

I think Ron is right. Gordon is on the road tracking those God awful Colts down. Oh, by the by, I bought a box of parts from a buddy yesterday, and to my suprise was a 1921 original buttstock and a barrel and the nose of the gun it came from. I'll clean the crud out and give Gordon the numbers. The back side has a original Lyman site that the ladder part has been cut via torch. The lower is ok. The 2 trigger frames are cut, but one is welded back by someone at one time. EvilBay, here they come!

QUOTE (full auto 45 @ Feb 14 2004, 12:35 PM)
I think Ron is right. Gordon is on the road tracking those God awful Colts down. Oh, by the by, I bought a box of parts from a buddy yesterday, and to my suprise was a 1921 original buttstock and a barrel and the nose of the gun it came from. I'll clean the crud out and give Gordon the numbers. The back side has a original Lyman site that the ladder part has been cut via torch. The lower is ok. The 2 trigger frames are cut, but one is welded back by someone at one time. EvilBay, here they come!

i like the storie's of old colt parts in a box.wonder how they ever get in all the places people find them in??

if the parts box could talk..............

take care ron/colt21a