A Question For Doug Richardson

First, I would like to thank you for the nice handwritten note that you sent with my catalog. I was aware from postings on the board that you were out of the county, so no apology for the delay in sending the catalog was necessary.

Like many of the board members who are limited to semi auto Thompsons due to budget and/ or location, I would like to know if you are planning another production run of the 1921 style bolt handles for the 1927A1 guns?

The other semi owners can feel free to chime in here, but it appears there would be a great demand for them. Also with the shortage of 1928 trigger housings, there would probably be some demand for the 1928 style trigger housing for the 1927A1.

When my wife saw me looking at your catalog she had to hide the check book. Something about wanting to make the downpayment on a house. Lest you all get the wrong idea, she has been supportive of my little obsession, and a few weeks after our anniversary surpised me with a "violin" case for my semi. (Which actually looks more like a viola case due to the size required for the gun with the butt stock attached)